You can also set up a one off or monthly donation here. If you gave up one coffee every week and made a donation of £10 a month to RSN, over the course of one year you'd support 24 young people to attend educational support sessions!
What impact will my donation have?
We're a small but dynamic and growing organisation. You can be confident that your gift to RSN will make a tangible difference to us and the young people we exist to support. Thanks for choosing to partner with us.
- £5 would pay for travel expenses for a young person attending a one to one support session
- £20 allows our specialist support worker to accompany a young person to a meeting with a doctor or lawyer that they would struggle to face going to alone
- £35 enables our support worker to work through particular challenges alongside a young person, such as filling in an application to fund college fees, or advocating with a colleges on their behalf
- £50 would pay for a training session for 15 new educational mentors
- £70 helps us provides a safe, welcoming environment for all our young people to engage with RSN.
In exchange, you'll be invited to join our RSN supporters community, where you'll receive bespoke updates about the impact of your support, stories from young people, invitations to events and more.
You can also make one-off or regular donations by bank transfer. To do this please get in touch with Kellie.
Fundraise for us
Is there a challenge you've always wanted to take on? Could you hold a bake sale at your school or workplace, or sell your second hand clothes? If you're keen to fundraise for us, just drop us an email on [email protected] and we'll support you every step of the way!