Help young refugees affected by COVID-19
We don't want young refugees to face Coronavirus alone. Donate now to ensure they get the vital help and support they need.
Thank you so much for considering making a contribution to RSN. You can set up a one-off or monthly payment here.
We are connecting as many young people and training as many mentors as possible at the moment, as well as investing in new office space to facilitate the specialist services we provide. Your donation is particularly important at this time. Will you bring RSN closer to securing a more welcoming, permanent new home?
"I support RSN because I came to an event they organised, heard the stories of some of the refugees and found myself inspired by the courage and determination to meet the complex challenges they face, get back on their feet and create good futures for themselves and those around them."
- Sam, one of RSN's regular givers
What impact will my donation have?
We're a small but dynamic and growing charity. On a regular basis, we can see in our office and at our hubs the changes taking place in young people's lives, particularly the growth in confidence, connections and educational outcomes. You can be confident that your gift to RSN will make a tangible difference. Thank you for choosing to partner with us.
- £5 would pay for travel expenses for a young person attending a one-to-one session.
- £20 allows a specialist support worker to accompany a young person to a meeting with a doctor or lawyer that they would struggle to face alone.
- £50 would pay for a training session for 15 new educational mentors.
- £75 would facilitate a set of four one-to-one mentoring sessions for an isolated young person, in which specific barriers to progression can be identified and overcome.
- £100 helps RSN provide a safe, welcoming environment for young people at 7 hubs across the country.
You can also make one-off or regular donations by bank transfer. If you'd prefer to give this way, get in touch with Kellie.
Fundraise for us
Is there a challenge you've always wanted to take on? Could you hold a bake sale at your school or workplace, or sell your second hand clothes? If you're keen to fundraise for us, just drop us an email on [email protected] and we'll support you every step of the way!
Thank you and welcome to the RSN community!