Skip to main content
Companies have supported us in a whole range of ways, from payroll giving, corporate donations and fundraising events to pro bono staff training and the use of rooms in central London for our training sessions, not to mention the hours of volunteering from employees who’ve got to know young refugees and supported them with their education.
"Our partnership is founded on our shared belief that education has the potential to change lives and the world around us for good, and that every person deserves the same, equal, opportunities to access it. We’re delighted to donate 10% of our annual profits, and to work with RSN to champion stories that will help bring positive, systematic change."
- Louise and Paul, Invisible Grail
Current supporters include:
- Saatchi and Saatchi and Price Waterhouse Cooper who let us use rooms in their central London offices for free so that we can train our mentors
- T. Rowe Price, BP and Touchstone who encourage payroll giving through Benevity and Payroll Giving
- Pulse Management who kickstarted our 2018 Christmas appeal, #GivePresence
- SocialBox.Biz who donate done-up old laptops to RSN young people so they can study at home
- Legal and General Investment Management who have made us their Book People charity
- Allen and Overy: for printing our impact report and our After Return report
- The foundations and companies below who have made grants to our work and provide additional support to benefit the young people we work with:
And thanks to our past supporters:
- Laura Shields from Red Thread and David Templeton: for providing pro bono training to our team
- Ernst and Young: for the team of employees and partners raising money for our mentoring hub in East London through the BeyondMe programme
- Deloitte: for partnering with us through BeyondMe to fund our work, provide mentoring and offer rooms for training
- Civil Service Fast Streamers: for all the creative ways they raised money for us through The Fund
- Accenture: for the employees who've used their volunteering time to offer pro bono support with our communications
If you’re a company who’d like to explore opportunities to partner with RSN, please get in touch with Emily Bowerman to talk further.