RSN runs participatory training sessions on the following topics:
- Working with refugee young people in the UK
- Education and young refugees, asylum seekers and victims of trafficking
- Mentoring and befriending for young refugees, asylum seekers and victims of trafficking
- Access to higher education: refugee, asylum seeking and immigrant young people
- Training for faith communities on welcoming, engaging with and supporting refugees and asylum seekers
These trainings are ideal for those who want to improve their support of young refugees. To date, we have run training for teachers, student support workers, careers advisors, social workers, refugee community organisations, police, other NGOs, universities and churches.
Our next training session about higher education is on 1st March 2019. Click here for details.
To register your interest for future training sessions about FE or HE or other topics related to our expertise, please sign up here.
We have also provided bespoke training sessions on request on topics including monitoring and evaluation for small charities, developing a community project and education in emergency contexts.