Who else can help me?

These are other organisations which may offer you some help and support:

The Refugee Council may be able to provide general information about your eligibility for education, other local sources of support and advice on issues such as housing, employment and healthcare.

UKCISA work to support international students, including advice and guidance on fee status and eligibility for student support.

STAR is made up of 50 student groups from universities and colleges across the UK. They campaign to improve the lives of refugees and educate people about issues facing refugees and asylum seekers.

RefuAid provides support in accessing language tuition, education, finance and employment.

Universities of Sanctuary is a network designed to inspire and support universities to develop a culture and a practice of welcome within their own institutions, in their wider communities, and across the Higher Education sector in the UK. 

CORAM provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights. You can also search for qualified legal advisers here.

If you are care-experienced, the charity Become has lots of information about accessing and funding higher education.

Back to FAQs

Refugee Support Network is a charity registered in England & Wales under charity number 1132509 and company number 06879651 at 1st Floor, The Salvation Army Building, London NW10 4JJ. We use cookies to improve your experience using this website. To learn more, read our privacy policy.
Log in | Powered by White Fuse