I have a different immigration status. Who can help?

If you live in the UK and hold another type of immigration status not listed here, then please visit:

UKCISA’s website for information about the student finance regulations in the UK

The British Council's website for information about applying to British universities as an EU student

Coram’s Migrant Children’s Project for legal advice aimed at young people and children of a refugee and migrant background

Back to FAQs

Refugee Support Network is a charity registered in England & Wales under charity number 1132509 and company number 06879651 at 1st Floor, The Salvation Army Building, London NW10 4JJ. We use cookies to improve your experience using this website. To learn more, read our privacy policy.
Log in | Powered by White Fuse