After the publication of our After Return research, our team and work have featured in a range of articles and podcasts about the issues facing young people after forced removal to Afghanistan.
- Up to 1,000 Asylum Seekers at Risk of Being Returned to Afghanistan as Major UK Refugee Charity Challenges the Government's Policy. Article on Huffington Post website (05/04/2016).
- What became of 25 young Afghan deportees? Article on IRIN website (06/04/2016).
- After Return: documenting the experiences of young people forcibly removed to Afghanistan. RSN guest blog post on Right to Remain website (07/04/16).
- Young Afghans forcibly returned from UK face bleak situation in Kabul. Article on European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE) website (08/04/2016).
- Hundreds of Afghans who grew up in UK face deportation to country they 'barely remember'. Article on the Independent website (16/07/15).
- This Isn't Justice, This Child Is Being Terrorized': Meet the UK Teens Facing Deportation to Afghanistan. Article on Vice News website (17/07/15).
- From Kent to Kabul. On Bureau of Investigative Journalism website and in accompanying podcast.
- The young people sent back to Afghanistan. BBC News Website (17/07/15).
- Afghan asylum seekers deported from UK may have been unaware of rights. Article on Guardian website.