From cake sales to fun runs, clothes swaps to film screenings, find something you love to do and do it to support young refugees.
In 2017, we're strenghtening our work in London and are kickstarting educational mentoring projects in two new locations in the UK. Your support will enable newly-arrived young refugees to move forward in their education, grow in confidence and become more integrated in their new communities and will send a clear message that you're with them on their journey towards hope and flourishing.
Looking for some inspiration? Check these out...
- Ed, Sarah, Becky, Sarah, Taylor, Chris, Megan and Nora ran the North London half marathon
- Benedict Cumberbatch asked his fans to give to RSN in celebration of his 40th
- These young violin players who did a Christmas concert in St Pancras station
- Kady, one of our volunteer mentors, ran the Manchester 10k
- 13 year old Thea collected and recycled textiles
- Laura and Jon climbed Kilimanjaro
- These civil service fast track graduates did a roller derby, sang carols, organised a readathon and even put on a literary speed dating event
- Hannah ran a half marathon after her foster brother was sent back to Afghanistan
- Jon ran 70k in the snow
- Verena is matching ancient artefacts with people seeking inspiration